Caddytek 15.3 V2 - 3 Wheel Golf Trolley
- Free delivery over £79 We offer free delivery on orders above £79. For orders under £79, there's a shipping fee of £4.90-9.95 depending on the size of the package.
- Fast deliveries We aim to process orders within 24 hours during weekdays. The delivery then usually takes 3-5 business days if all products are in stock. See estimated delivery time if products are on backorder.
Super Lightweight, Fully Loaded Golf Cart Performance
The incredibly lightweight new Caddytek CaddyLite 15.3 V2 Push Golf Cart will make your time on the course much more enjoyable and easier. Featuring easily maneuverable lightweight construction that folds up and a innovative design that can be used on a variety of terrains, you won't play another round of golf without it. It folds and unfolds in just 3 simple steps and rolls smooth over any ground with ball bearing wheels.
Caddytek CaddyLite 15.3 V2 Push Cart features:
- Constructed of strong aluminum frame
- 28" wide body design for smooth, effortless pushing
- Quad-fold mechanism folds the cart to compact size in 3 simple steps
- Patented push-to-brake, push-to-release foot brake
- Ergonomic padded, adjustable handle for multiple pushing positions
- Luxury scorecard holder integrated with drink holder and storage compartment
- Front wheel alignment mechanism
- Three large EVA maintenance-free wheels with ball bearings
- Perfect traction on all types of terrain
- Patented holder fits stand bags perfectly
- Includes umbrella holder rack
- Weighs less than 6,9kg (15.3 lbs.)
- Folded dimensions: 71 x 42 x 41 cm (28" x 16.5" x 16.1")
|Series||CaddyLite 15.3 V2|
Free shipping for orders more then £79 (excl. shipping cost). We normally ship your order with Schenker, UPS or as a letter, delivery time is 1-5 days. You will also receive a tracking number from us so you can track your package online. • Shipping cost with letter - from £4.90 • Shipping cost with Schenker - £8.90 • Shipping cost with UPS - £13.90
We offer custom fitted golf clubs at no extra cost, you also have a large selection of golf grips and golf shafts to choose from. Enter you personel data in the custom fit guide and it will recommend you how long golf clubs you should have, grip size and which type of shaft you should use. 20-30% of all golfers play with golf clubs that are not adapted to their needs. After placing your order with us, we will build your golf clubs with the settings you have choosen. Of course you don't need to make any adjustments to the settings if you have played with standard golf clubs and are pleased with that, then just click on the buy button and your clubs will soon be shipped to you.