Caddytek CaddyView TP Rangefinder + Slope
The CaddyView TourPlayer (TP) rangefinder with +Pin-Validation & Slope functions by CaddyTek comes with the patented one step “Mode-Switching” between Non-Slope and Slope compensation distance display let golfer easily adjust this rangefinder to be used in a friendly/practice round of golf (with slope compensation distance display) or in the serious tournament. The “FlagSeeking” technology plus the pin-validation function comes with this Laser Rangefinder identifies the closest target with a slight vibration to help you get your measurement to the flagstick no matter what is behind the green. The powerful 7x magnification and fast response optic also help you range subject distance up to 1,200 yards easily and clearly. The new Red OLED display provides a clear and comfortable view in all conditions. CaddyView TourPlayer is large enough to use comfortably and compact enough for easy storage. This TourPlayer laser rangefinder from CaddyTek will be a powerful tool for managing your golf. Enjoy the game with CaddyTek.
- Patented One-step “Mode-Switching” between Non-Slope and Slope compensation distance display
- FlagSeeking and Pin-Validation technology: Easily get the distance to the flagstick while ignoring subjects behind the green such as the bush and trees. The “Pin-Validation” function adds further confirmation of the locked target.
- Magnification: 7X
- Scan mode: Scan the landscape to get multiple readings
- Range: 5 to 1200 yards (5 to 350 yards to golf flag)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Power source – CR2 3V battery (included)
- Display: Red OLED
- IPX4 Waterproof design
- Weight: Less than 285 g
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 8 cm x 4 cm
- Conform to USGA, R&A Rules of Golf, and USGA Handicap Guidelines when the slope compensate distance feature is disabled.
Free shipping for orders more then £79 (excl. shipping cost). We normally ship your order with Schenker, UPS or as a letter, delivery time is 1-5 days. You will also receive a tracking number from us so you can track your package online. • Shipping cost with letter - from £4.90 • Shipping cost with Schenker - £8.90 • Shipping cost with UPS - £13.90
We offer custom fitted golf clubs at no extra cost, you also have a large selection of golf grips and golf shafts to choose from. Enter you personel data in the custom fit guide and it will recommend you how long golf clubs you should have, grip size and which type of shaft you should use. 20-30% of all golfers play with golf clubs that are not adapted to their needs. After placing your order with us, we will build your golf clubs with the settings you have choosen. Of course you don't need to make any adjustments to the settings if you have played with standard golf clubs and are pleased with that, then just click on the buy button and your clubs will soon be shipped to you.