Acer XB Satin Wedge-Left-AW (52°)
- Free delivery over £75 We offer free delivery on orders above £75. For orders under £75, there's a shipping fee of £4.90-9.95 depending on the size of the package.
- Shipped within 24h We aim to process orders within 24 hours during weekdays. The delivery then usually takes 3-5 business days if all products are in stock. See estimated delivery time if products are on backorder.
The Acer XB combines the tradition, beauty and elegance of the past you would only expect with a blade style wedge. Starting with a classic teardrop shape, tapered hosel, very minimal offset, thin top line and narrow sole, no attention to detail is left out.
The four-way cambered sole and moderate bounce angles allow for maximum playability from a variety of situations you may encounter on the course. The versatility of the D-grind sole allows for the face to be opened when needed and is good from any lie to produce creative face angle positions for shots like "bump and run" and "the flop" around the green.
Perhaps the greatest attribute is that no other set of wedges are as complete and versatile as the Acer XB wedges. There are as many as 8 different lofts to choose from providing you with total short-game management. Many golfers are content with the standard 52, 56 and 60 degree set up, which we have you covered. We also have the harder, if not impossible to find higher lofted wedges like the 64 and the 68 degree (satin finish only) for the high little delicate shots when you need to have the ball land softly.
With so many pitching wedges being manufactured with 46° of loft, for many golfers it makes more sense to carry 50, 54 and 58 degree lofts instead. This way they have the nice separation in distance without gaps from their game-improvement irons and still cover the majority of shots they will encounter on the course.
The appearance is equally as superb as its performance. The Acer XB Wedges are precision cast in four different finishes: lustrous pearl chrome, an elegant non-glare matte black, brilliant high polish and maintenance-free satin.
|Player Type||Men, Women|
|HCP||Low, Mid, High, Beginners|
|Weight (g)||294 g|
|Head Shafting Depth||35 mm|
If you try out your custom golf clubs and are unhappy with them, you can return them within 30 days and receive a same-value voucher to use in our on-line shop. You can return unused golf clubs within 14 days and get your money back. Delivery cost: Letters from £4.90 | Schenker £8.90 | UPS £13.90
Free shipping for orders more then £75 (excl. shipping cost). We normally ship your order with Schenker, UPS or as a letter, delivery time is 1-5 days. You will also receive a tracking number from us so you can track your package online. • Shipping cost with letter - from £4.90 • Shipping cost with Schenker - £8.90 • Shipping cost with UPS - £13.90
- We are encouraging all customers to use the alternative delivery options available to them; myPlaces, Diversions and Safe Place for example, which means that they do not have to receive their parcel direct from the courier or sign for it.
- For those customers who do not divert, some couriers have put in place a temporary process for our signature deliveries which couriers will follow to ensure contact is minimised.
- Where a safe place is possible, couriers will deliver to that safe place, take a photo to confirm safe delivery and then provide the customer with a calling card stating that safe place
- Where a safe place is not possible, couriers will still knock on the door but rather than asking for the customer to sign, couriers will ask the customer for their name, input this into their hand-held device and then write “Covid-19” in the signature box. Capturing the name ensures that the security of delivery is maintained whilst avoiding the need for the customer to physically sign.
We offer custom fitted golf clubs at no extra cost, you also have a large selection of golf grips and golf shafts to choose from. Enter you personel data in the custom fit guide and it will recommend you how long golf clubs you should have, grip size and which type of shaft you should use. 20-30% of all golfers play with golf clubs that are not adapted to their needs. After placing your order with us, we will build your golf clubs with the settings you have choosen. Of course you don't need to make any adjustments to the settings if you have played with standard golf clubs and are pleased with that, then just click on the buy button and your clubs will soon be shipped to you.