Karma Black Velvet 360 Golf Grips
- Free delivery over £79 We offer free delivery on orders above £79. For orders under £79, there's a shipping fee of £4.90-9.95 depending on the size of the package.
- Fast deliveries We aim to process orders within 24 hours during weekdays. The delivery then usually takes 3-5 business days if all products are in stock. See estimated delivery time if products are on backorder.
THE KARMA BLACK VELVET 360 GOLF GRIP IS THE BEST GOLF GRIP FOR ADJUSTABLE GOLF DRIVERS!
Take a look at virtually any grip on the market you will see the manufacturer’s or grip’s name engraved somewhere on the outside body of the golf grip. Typically that name is designed to be in the "up" position or pointing toward the toe of the club at address. This may be in conjunction with some sort of hand placement details to assist with alignment. This practice is done for branding purposes.
Karma has broken every commandment in marketing and has come out with a new version of our most popular golf grip but without the logo in the ordinary position. But why?
WHY THE KARMA BLACK VELVET 360 GOLF GRIP WILL BE YOUR FAVORITE GOLF GRIP FOR ADJUSTABLE GOLF DRIVERS
1. Ease of InstallationFor any person new to clubmaking, their first exposure is installing a golf grip onto a golf shaft. While seasoned clubmakers take that for granted, for a newbie this can be a daunting task to get the grip all the way onto the shaft and remember to align it properly before setting it aside to start to grip the next golf club. So the most obvious reason is the golf grip can be installed in any direction and look like it was put on properly instead of crooked.
2. Adjustable Golf ClubsReason number 2 is there are the millions and millions of potential golf clubs on the market that need golf club re-gripped. For the past several years most OEM adjustable drivers (and even many adjustable fairway woods and hybrids) are equipped with a hosel adapter that can be removed and switched to another position to create a different lie, face angle or effective loft. However, when this occurs the name engraved on the golf grip will no longer be aligned properly at address. In some cases one might be lucky the engraving on the grip is underneath where you are not able to see if and for others it will look unsettling when it is cocked to one side or another.
3. Demo Golf ClubsFor professional club fitters, the use of logo-free grips is a wise investment if you are using a system where you interchange heads and shafts such as Club Conex especially their UNI-FIT products for brand name adjustable golf club cluheads. It is one less distraction for your customers to be concerned with so you can fit them to the best of your ability.
Every grip order on Nordicagolf will include for free the right amount of grip tape to re-grip your golf clubs.
|Sku 2||C6 J01|
|Extra||Grip tape included|
|Longest finger length||2 ¾", 3 ⅛", 3 ½", 4"|
|Full hand length||6 ⅓", 6 ⅔", 7", 7 ½"|
|Grip Shape||Regular grips|
Free shipping for orders more then £79 (excl. shipping cost). We normally ship your order with Schenker, UPS or as a letter, delivery time is 1-5 days. You will also receive a tracking number from us so you can track your package online. • Shipping cost with letter - from £4.90 • Shipping cost with Schenker - £8.90 • Shipping cost with UPS - £13.90
We offer custom fitted golf clubs at no extra cost, you also have a large selection of golf grips and golf shafts to choose from. Enter you personel data in the custom fit guide and it will recommend you how long golf clubs you should have, grip size and which type of shaft you should use. 20-30% of all golfers play with golf clubs that are not adapted to their needs. After placing your order with us, we will build your golf clubs with the settings you have choosen. Of course you don't need to make any adjustments to the settings if you have played with standard golf clubs and are pleased with that, then just click on the buy button and your clubs will soon be shipped to you.